There are many ways to help Rock House Kids continue our mission of sharing God’s love, feeding the hungry, and providing a safe, nurturing refuge to hundreds of inner-city children.
You might consider one of these:
- Gifts in a Will (bequests)
- Beneficiary Designations (life insurance, IRA, etc.)
- Gifts from an IRA
- Gifts from a Donor-Advised Fund
- Gifts from Appreciated Stock
- Gift through a Charitable Endowment
Our staff can assist you in identifying ways to fulfill your estate planning wishes. All inquiries are without obligation and held in the strictest confidence. We recommend you consult your legal/financial adviser when planning your charitable gift in order to protect its value and potential tax benefits.
Please call us at 815-962-5067 today!