Today, Rock House Kids provides hot meals, clothing, and a place of safety for more than 250 inner-city children in the Rockford community. You can help us continue our programs in the future by including Rock House Kids in your estate planning.
Some of the ways to help support our mission of reaching these children include:
- A Bequest in a Last Will & Testament
- Charitable Remainder Trust s or Annuities
- Life Insurance
- IRA Charitable Rollover Gift
- Appreciated Stocks, Bonds or Mutual Funds
- Cash, Real Property and Other Items of Significant Value
Please ask a member of our staff to help you identify ways your charitable gift can support Rock House Kids not just today, but in the years to come. All inquiries are without obligation and held in the strictest confidence.
We recommend you consult your legal/financial adviser when planning your charitable gift in order to protect its value and potential tax benefits.
Call Nikki Reid at 815-962-5067 today!