Kid-Friendly Food Bags
The children who visit Rock House Kids do not always get three meals a day - in fact, some get no meals. When they attend our program, they are sent home with a bag of 10-12 nutritional items that will help sustain them while they are away from our facility.
Here are some examples of the food items we like to put in their bags:
- Dry cereals (approx. 1 oz. boxes)
- Breakfast or nutrition bars
- Peanut butter crackers, cheese crackers
- Fruit roll ups, fruit snacks, raisins
- Pudding cups (non-refrigerated)
- Fruit cups (non-refrigerated)
- Cookies and crackers-small packs
- Capri Sun, juice boxes (non-refrigerated)
Items must be individually wrapped and single serving sized.
Food must be ready to eat, non-perishable and non-refrigerated.
We gladly accept your donations Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.