Rock House Kids vision is to meet the physical, emotional, and educational needs of inner-city children by instilling hope in a safe, Christ-centered environment.
Storeroom Coordinator develops and implements programs that align with the organization’s mission and support the organization’s goals.
The Storeroom Coordinator will report to the Program Coordinator and will assist throughout the office when necessary. He or she will perform administrative duties related to programming. This role is entry level and will serve as a catalyst for a successful career in non-profit programming and relationship management for the right candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Storeroom Coordinator
•Organize, stock, and inventory donations and purchases daily.
- Works with outside organizations to benefit the children.
- Assist with the development and refinement of the program.
- Sanitation of kitchen and storeroom weekly.
- Perform administrative duties as needed including filing, copying, sorting, mailing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist in managing behind the scenes volunteers and service workers.
- Create monthly program giveaways or as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Ability
•Experience in MS Office and G Suite.
- Shows familiarity with all aspects of RHK, particularly in donation needs.
- Excellent organizational skills – coordinating multiple tasks, events, and project timelines.
- Works well in a team environment and is able to generate solutions to issues as they arise.
•Highly flexible and adjustable.
- Possesses the ability to work well with limited supervision.
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to go up and down ladder.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and follow through with minimal direction.
- Attention to detail, project management skills and being highly organized a must.
- Flexibility in varied job assignments.
- Willingness to pitch in when/where needed.
- Upbeat, positive attitude and good sense of humor a plus.
- An understanding of and belief in the core values and mission of RHK.
- GED/High School Diploma Revised 8/2021