Donor Bill of Rights
We at Rock House Kids fully acknowledge the good faith expressed by our donors. We fully realize the charge of stewardship associated with a gift.
To fully assure that we merit the respect and trust of the general public and to allow Donors to have full confidence, we hereby declare that all donors have the following rights and privileges:
- Donors will promptly receive appropriate recognition and acknowledgement.
- Donors will be fully informed of Rock House Kids mission.
- Donors will be fully apprised of how their funds aid us in providing services to the children.
- Donors will be offered a full and complete tour of our facilities, by appointment.
- Donors will have full access to Rock House Kids financial statements when requested.
- Donors can expect prompt, truthful, and forthright answers concerning all donations they make to Rock House Kids.
- Donors may expect that all relationships with Rock House Kids will be handled in a professional manner.
- Donors may be assured that all gifts will be used for purposes they intend.
- Donors can be assured that their personal information will not be shared with other organizations.
- Donors can be assured that funds are used in the best interests of the children in a prayerful manner.