Be a Volunteer!
OUR KIDS NEED YOU
Our city streets are fighting to take the kids from their childhood, leaving us with more at-risk children than ever. Will you help us provide a warm, safe place for these precious kids?
WHAT YOU CAN DO
The adults who give their time at Rock House Kids have a wide variety of skills and availability. Because everyone is different in what they want to do or when they are available to help, we need a large group of volunteers!
There are many ways you can be a part of this amazing ministry:
- Become a Station Leader or Mentor
- Lead/Mentor one of our Teen groups
- Van Drivers - Many of the kids need a way to and from our program. If you are looking for a fun and different way to help, this is for you!
- Kitchen Helper - We always need people to help serve our meals and do a quick clean up of the kitchen after.
- Safety Patrol - This is our safety team for outside our building, whether on the playground or at our entrance.
- Daytime Volunteers - There is an endless list of tasks to be done. Cleaning, organizing, preparing program materials, and more!
Most importantly, Rock House Kids’ volunteers share our vision of meeting the physical, emotional, and educational needs of our kids, and keeping them safe in a Christ-centered environment. If you are interested in being part of a fun team of volunteers, please review our Statement of Faith, then submit your completed application below.
NOTE: To ensure the safety of our children and staff, applicants must be 18 years of age and are subject to a background check.