Be a Volunteer!
WHY WE NEED YOU
Our city streets are fighting to take the kids from their childhood, leaving us with more at-risk children than ever. Will you help us provide a warm, safe place for these precious kids?
WHAT YOU CAN DO
The adults who give their time at Rock House Kids have a wide variety of skills and availability. Because everyone is different in what they want to do or when they are available to help, we need a large group of volunteers!
There are many ways you can be a part of this amazing ministry:
- Lead or Co-lead one of our classroms
- Lead/Mentor one of our Teen groups
- Floaters - Acts as a substitute when Classroom Leaders or Co-leaders are not available, or just cover in areas where needed.
- Van Drivers - Many of the kids need a way to and from our program. If you are looking for a fun and different way to help, this is for you!
- Cafeteria Watch - Provide supervision and assistance while the kids eat and clean up after their meal.
- Kitchen Helper - We always need a few people to help serve our meals and do a quick clean up of the kitchen after.
- Patrols - This is our safety team for outside our building, whether on the playground or at our entrance.
- Timeout Patrol - Be the voice of reason for those kids who need a time out.
- Behind the Scenes - There is an endless list of tasks to be done. Cleaning, painting, organizing, building, and more!
Most importantly, Rock House Kids’ volunteers share our vision of being positive, Godly role models for these children, and keeping them safe. If you are interested in being part of a fun team of volunteers, please review our Statement of Faith, then complete one of the applications below and return it to us.
NOTE: To ensure the safety of our children and staff, applicants must be 18 years of age and are subject to a background check.